Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!
It's been a nice relaxing day. We are on our way up to my sister's in Orange County for dinner. I am looking forward to tomorrow where I will be able to train and work with two of my clients and their dogs: Gidget and Zin!

Gidget is a 5 monnth old Shephard Mix who is getting bigger and bigger every day! Her owners (my sister!) have three young children all who love to interact with Gidget. The older two are learning very quickly to help show Gidget what works for their attention. We'll work also on some leash games for the family to practice so their walks outside will be enjoyable!

Zin is a 9 month old Goldendoodle : a Big ball of fur! His owner also has three youn children. Zin loves to find his owners' favorite object : cell phone, shoes, toilet paper... and run with it! We introduced the settle and calm behaviors to help show Zin not everything needs to be a game!! They're off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment